TouchIT Y Series LED Manual
Important Safety Instructions
Please read these instructions carefully before using the product and keep it for future reference.
Follow all warnings and instructions indicated this manual or on the product.
- Unplug the power cable from the wall outlet before cleaning. Clean the product with a damp soft cloth. Do not use liquid or aerosol cleaners as they may cause permanent damage to the screen.
- Do not place this product on an unstable cart, stand, or surface which may cause damage or harm the product or cause personal injuries if the device were to fall over.
- Slots, vents and openings on the housing, on the back cover or at the bottom of the LED are for ventilation. To ensure reliable operation and to prevent the unit from overheating; these openings must not be blocked or covered at any time. The openings should never be placed near or over a radiator or heater, or covered. The vents and openings should also never be built-in to an enclosed housing unless proper ventilation (min. 2 inches/ 5cm of gap) has been provided to allow full air circulation.
- This product should be operated from the type of power indicated on the marking label. If you are not sure of the type of power available, consult your dealer, local service company or qualified electrician.
- This product is equipped with a 3-wire grounding type power plug, a plug having a third (grounding) pin. This plug will only fit into a grounding-type power outlet. This is a safety feature. If you do not have proper outlet to insert the plug, contact your electrician to replace your obsolete outlet. Do not break the ground pin and as this will defeat the purpose of the grounding.
- If an extension cord is used with this product, make sure that the total ampere rating plugged into the extension cord does not exceed the maximum ampere rating of the extension cord.
- Never insert objects or tools of any kind through cabinet slots of this product as they may touch dangerous voltage points or short out electronic parts. This could result in risk of fire or electric shock. Never spill liquid of any kind on the product.
- Unplug this product from the wall outlet and refer servicing to qualified service personnel under the following conditions:
- When the power cord or plug is damaged or frayed or broken.
- In case that liquid has been spilled into the product.
In the event that the product does not operate normally when the operating instructions are followed, adjust only those controls and options that are highlighted by the operating instructions.
- Caution: When fixed patterns or images are displayed for a long time, remnant image (retention) is likely to occur. This is also known as ghosting. Ghosting is not covered as part of your warranty.
- Caution: Use varies from model to model; please observe appropriate operations for model in use.
- Do not allow anything to rest on, or persons to walk or step on the power cord.
- Do not attempt to service this product yourself, always refer to qualified or authorized personnel for servicing this product. Without a written and signed self-maintainer authorisation you will will invalidate your warranty if you attempt to service this product yourself.
Help Guide Powered by Documentor